We create the sound, style & magic to make your wedding a special & unforgettable day…
The Steve Scott Duo perform at over 50 weddings a year and know what is required to make this important day a total success.
We treat every wedding with the utmost importance and give the same professional, exciting performance whether in a small intimate venue or the grandest ballroom.
Our show is tailored to your requirements and with our experience you can relax and boogie the night away with your guests to fabulous night of classic music from across the decades. We can perform for 2 x 1 hours sets of live music or 3 x 40 mins and we can offer a background jazz set that is perfect for drinks receptions as your guests arrive or over the early part of the dinner.
You can relax with us….
With the Steve Scott Duo you are guaranteed a high quality band with a proven track record and a friendly, professional service from the moment you contact us.
To meet your specific requirements, we can;
- Perform your First Dance
- Perform special song requests
- Provide microphones and use of our PA for announcements & speeches
- Liaise with your Toastmaster, venue staff & other suppliers to ensure the smooth running of your event
- Play CD music during dinner and band breaks
- Provide copies of PAT and PLI certification to the venue
- Arrive early to be set-up and sound-checked before your guests arrive.
You also have the option of adding a touch of style, elegance and sophistication to the occasion with background jazz music during the drinks reception. Our sax player will perform classic jazz standards & bossa novas with high quality backing tracks while your guests arrive & have a welcome drink.
We offer the option of expanding the duo line-up with the addition of the fantastic female vocalist Julie McKenna. She is an incredible professional singer & entertainer who has performed across the world and has also been in many West-End musicals including Starlight Express. This option really adds an extra dimension to the band with the range of classic female hit songs that Julie performs.
Most Requsted First Dances
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- My Cherie Amour – Stevie Wonder
- Just The Way You Are – Billy Joel
- Lets Stay Together – Al Green
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Let There Be Love – Nat King Cole
- Time Of My Life – Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes
- She’s The One – Robbie Williams
- Truly – Lionel Richie